Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve we opened one present each and ate a lovely meal.

I've been bugging Albert for a new ironing board cover for at least a year and he bought me a really nice one. I'm weird and like to iron so a good ironing board cover is most important! Plus the color is great :D I gave Albert a military style black GAP sweater that looks great on him. Not long after I bought the sweater in Texas, he mentioned that he wanted a sweater just like it, so I knew he'd like it :D

For dinner Albert made his Ruth's Chris-like steak and it was so tasty! We took pictures of our new gifts and our beautiful nativity that Albert's parents bought back for us from the Philippines last year.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
I love that you enjoy ironing so much - what a great gift for you!

Popular Posts