Recipe of the Week: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

I made some more tasty muffins. I used the pumpkin blueberry muffin recipe I used before except I cut out all the margarine and substituted pumpkin and I used chopped cranberries instead of blueberries. I also chopped up the oatmeal so it wasn't so big. They got an A nutritional grade, which usually is reserved for fruits and veggies.

Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup {gluten-free} all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup {gluten-free} quick cooking oats
  • 40 g white sugar
  • 20 g baking splenda
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 t pumpkin pie spice
  • 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup skim milk
  • 1/4 c original egg beaters
  • 3/4 c cranberries

I like these muffins, but I think they need more cranberries, of course I measured them before I chopped them so that may have been my problem. I give them 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts