Happy Thanksgiving!

We are heading down to Florida to visit Albert's family this Thanksgiving and we won't be back until Monday. We'll be enjoying warmer weather, eating fabulous food, taking lots of pictures, shopping, and spending time with loved ones.

I've made some gluten-free food to bring along with me (cranberry pumpkin muffins, corn muffins, and pumpkin pie) and we have all of our Christmas presents for the Florida family in tow, we've been busy this last week getting everything together!

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and family and friends. I'm thankful for a generous Heavenly Father who gives me way more than I deserve.

I love these pictures by Norman Rockwell, they make me want to transport myself into the past, to a much simpler/innocent time, or so I imagine.



Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Popular Posts