Recipe of the Week: Mini Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins

Friday, October 23 I made some tasty blueberry pumpkin muffins with my Jules GF flour. I got the recipe from allrecipes.com and altered the recipe to be less calories. The recipe I used can be found here.

Here's my version:
  • 3/4 cup {Jules GF} flour
  • 3/4 cup {GF rolled oats} quick cooking oats
  • 40 g white sugar
  • 20 g Baking Splenda
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup skim milk
  • 1/4 cup original Egg Beaters
  • 3 tablespoons margarine
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries, semi thawed

I followed the directions in the recipe, I just used a mini muffin pan instead of the regular sized.

I really like these muffins. I could pop them all day, but I try to limit myself to four a day. I might make them regular sized next time. I give them 4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts