Happy Birthday Albert!

Albert's 27th birthday was Sunday, October 25. I made him breakfast in bed with I {heart} you pancakes. Um, yeah, I need to work on drawing with pancake batter. (You know I love you Boo, even if I'm no good at saying it in carbs).

One of Albert's teachers works at the air traffic control tower at Reagan National and she invited her students (and any one they would like to invite) to take a tour of the tower. The view of the city was great, esp from the men's bathroom oddly enough. The fall foliage is in full force and Albert got some great shots. It was much smaller than I had imaged and it was pretty cool to see all the screens and find out what Albert will be doing.

It was finally our turn to teach nursery at church. It's fun getting to be with the babies, but it's really exhausting. I can't imagine doing it for more than two hours.

After church and dinner we went to our friend Holly's birthday party. Her b-day is actually on the 26th, but she has to take a mid-term Monday night :( I was so excited because she made me a gluten-free cake. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I was so excited I ate two pieces plus vanilla ice cream. It felt like it was my birthday.

Comments

kimi + joe said…
your culinary skills are impressive - I just now saw the "I heart U" in the pancake. cute idea and very well done!

Popular Posts