Haircut time

It's that time again...hair cuttin' time! After much deliberation I've decided on a new look, that is Nicole Richie's look. My hair is dry and my ends are quite high maintenance so I figure a good cut will be refreshing. As one blogger put it, maybe putting some bounce in my hair will put a bounce in my step.

Here's a 180 of Nicole's do:


And when I'm feeling fancy, maybe I can make it look like this:




I'm planning on doing this on Saturday while Albert's gone doing his Air Force Reserve duty. Last time I got stuck with a hefty bill on the way out so this time I'm just going to go to the Haircuttery. I can get 4 haircuts for the price of one at the nicer place. There's the risk that it won't turn out very nice, but I'm cheap and that's a risk I'm willing to take :D

Comments

kimi + joe said…
oh lu lu, i love it and think it'd look great on you.

Popular Posts