Family, Friends, and Food

On Wednesday, October 28 we rushed to Hana Tokyo right after work so we could use the early bird coupon that came in the mail. We LOVE Hana Tokyo (it's right up there with Ruth's Chris so that's saying something) and make it a point to go there anytime they send us a coupon. This time we brought Cousin Jake along.

The fried rice with yum-yum sauce is divine. We brought along our gluten-free soy sauce for the chef to use which worked out nicely, as it always does. Jake is allergic to peanuts and seafood so between the two of us we had lots of demands for the poor chef on when and how to cook our food. It worked out great and we had a nice time, as always.


Thursday, October 29 was Sara's 29th birthday so we went with a few other people to celebrate at Murali's Italian Restaurant. I had mushroom risotto, ossobuco, and broccoli (my mom would be proud), and I brought my own cupcake so I could have cake with everyone else. Sara brought a fancy cake from Cake Love that looked very good. Her are some pics I stole off of Sara's Facebook.

Happy Friday! Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts