New Candy

I love trying out new candies so when I saw these chocolate skittles at the grocery store in February I had to try them. They were pretty good. They reminded me of Jelly Belly candy.

{image via here}

I am a really big 3 Musketeer's fan and I was excited to try the Mint 3 Musketeers out. It was also good, better than the skittles, but smaller than the regular kind so I was a little disappointed.

{image via here}

Last weekend when we were in North Carolina I spotted Coconut M&Ms. Now coconut and chocolate are two of my favorite flavors seperate or put together so really you couldn't go wrong. They were good, real good.

{image via here}

I just spied these Pumkin Spice Kisses on the internet today just in time for fall and I can't wait to try them. While they don't have chocolate they look mighty tasty. I saw pictures of brownies that had melted inside...yum!

{image via here}

Comments

Melanie said…
Ooh, I'm definitely going to pick up some coconut m&m's. That combination is a VERY good idea.

Popular Posts