Good news moment

We're back from our vacation and of course Albert took a ton of pictures. We had a great time hanging out with my family in Wyoming and then with my Grandma in Utah. I held my new nephew, Korbin, a lot and ate way too much, but more on that later...we have some good news. Lots of it.
  1. I finally was offered and accepted a position at a company called IRG and will start a week from Monday (August 31, the same day Albert starts school). I am really excited about this new job because it's a step up from what I'm doing now. I'll actually be involved in international development instead of making photocopies and travel authorizations for those who do the work.
  2. Albert was able to finally switch over to the Air Reserves and will be stationed in the DC Metro area instead of being in the Florida National Guard. This means he won't have to fly down to Florida every month anymore :D
  3. Our friends Laura & Blake are engaged! They'll be getting married sometime at the end of the year. We're so excited for them.
  4. My birthday was August 16 and I am now 29-years-old. This year is going to be great!

Comments

kimi + joe said…
welcome back! zumba and such hasn't been the same without you guys.

Popular Posts