Fishing on the Flaming Gorge

Albert, who up until this point wasn't much of a fisherman, went with my dad and his friend Tom fishing on the Flaming Gorge on Saturday, August 15 at 5:30 AM. It was freezing cold the whole time we were in Wyoming, only getting up in the 40s and 50s plus the wind was blowing (that's pretty normal though. He said he had a good time and they caught some fish so I guess it was successful.


While he was fishing I was shopping with my mom. There was a 75% off of clearance sale and I bought three pairs of nice shoes under $20 each! The nice thing about shopping in Wyoming is that the clearance isn't picked over like it is here and they always have lots of business clothes on sale since everyone wears jeans and sweatshirts.

Albert went fishing again on Monday, August 17 at 5:30 AM with my dad and brother, Luke, before we drove down to Utah. They caught some more fish and the weather was much better, plus he got to drive the boat :D

{Albert looks so Wyoming with that camouflage hat on, he fits right in}

As I told Albert, instead of giving out business cards like they do on the east coast, in Wyoming they give each other camouflaged baseball caps with their company logo on it. My dad has loads of various hats, all camouflaged.

Comments

Popular Posts