Eagle Mountain, UT

Monday, August 17th Albert and I drove down to Utah with my parents and sister. We stopped and shopped on our way down to Ephraim to visit my grandma and I bought some cute jeans at Ross'.

We also went to Eagle Mountain to visit my Aunt Sheila and Uncle Bruce. They made us the best meal (all gluten-free) full of fresh corn, cantaloupe, tomatoes, and cucumbers -- so so good! We had bbq chicken and tons of ice cream. They must have had 5 containers full of different flavors. My favorite flavors were the sugar free triple chocolate and pistachio & almond. We pretty much rolled out of there.

Albert and I had to walk around because our bellies were so full so Albert took a bunch of pics of the beautiful flowers in my aunt's yard and the mountains in the distance. We also drove through Lehi and my mom pointed out the house she grew up in.

Comments

Kat said…
That's funny, when you were in Eagle Mountain you were about 5 mins or less from my house!

Popular Posts