Steak and Potatoes

Last night was a good night. We worked out at our apt gym since our boot camp class was cancelled this week and then we made steak and potatoes for dinner. It was tasty and filling.

Albert made the steak and I made the green beans. Lately we've been eating frozen french cut green beans with mushrooms and onions seasoned with balsamic vinegar and garlic salt. They turned out quite tasty if I do say so myself.



Here's the complete meal:


My calories for the meal:
  • 1 small Potato = (A) 128 calories
  • 1 tablespoon Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing = (A) 11 calories
  • 1 serving Frozen French Style Green Beans = (A) 30 calories
  • 1/4 cup Mushrooms = (A) 11 calories
  • 4 oz Beef, Top Sirloin = (B-) 240 calories

Total: 415 calories


After our delicious dinner we watched New in Town, which was pretty good.

We had to get up early this morning to go to my eye appointment. Everything was fine until I had to get my eyes dilated. It was my first time getting them dilated so I didn't know what to expect, but apparently it's super bright where I work and even though it's been hours of wearing sun glasses I feel pretty crappy and I can't really see anything on the computer. Hopefully my eyes will adjust soon! I decided to go home a few hours early.

Comments

Popular Posts