Little things...



We make pizza a lot. Probably every-other-week and each batch makes two pizzas so really we eat it almost every week, or sometimes twice a week. I love pizza and I have Pamela's gf bread mix coming to me from Amazon in big boxes every-other-month so we have plenty. We always put on the same toppings: cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, mushrooms, and pepperoni.

Last night I realized we didn't have any cherry tomatoes so I searched the kitchen for a substitute and found mixed peppers in the freezer. I usually don't think much about peppers, but I really liked this pizza. It was the best pizza I've made in a long time. There was something magical that occurred on my tongue between the peppers and the fresh basil. Sorry, there are no pictures cuz we ate it all. I definitely see peppers in our future...

Comments

Popular Posts