e.l.f. haul

Last night I got the e.l.f make-up I bought. Albert said I was like a kid in a candy store. I immediately took everything out of the box and took a picture. Then I painted both my toe and finger nails with my new polish.


I painted my toes with sunset, which I love, and my finger nail are pearl pink, it's ok, it does look pearly I guess. This morning I used all my new make-up just to try it out.

  • I like the mineral lipstick (I have it in cherry red already and wear it a lot), but the pouty pink is pretty darn light and doesn't last long.
  • I like the clear mascara to tame my brows, I hate it when my eye brows are messed up.
  • The black mascara is good -- the brush is a low quality, but it gets the job done.
  • The studio brush is a lot softer than the normal brushes they sell.
  • Concealer works pretty well for the price -- I usually use this stuff from Sephora which is about $30 and it doesn't work as well as that, but it's 10 times the price.
  • I like the eyeliner with shadow. The shadow smooths it out nicely.
  • The blush is a little looser than I would like, but works fine.
  • I like the eyeshadow.
  • I love the quality of the nail polish.

Comments

Popular Posts