Dancing and bad days

If you were stuck watching the President pimp his health care plan and missed So You Think You Can Dance I'd highly recommend the following two videos.

I was bawling after I watched this one. When they said it was about breast cancer I was a bit skeptical, but boy this really showed me how you can show so much with dance, way more than I ever thought possible.

Albert was in the bathroom during that dance and when he came out he just heard how wonderful it was and everyone was crying. Luckily we have the internet so he can find out what all the hoopla was about last night.

This one was really fun and lifted my spirits after the heavy breast cancer dance. I love the ending!


Yesterday I came in complaining about my bad morning, the scale was much higher than it should have been and our neighbor decided to blast classical music an hour before I was supposed to get up. My coworker then told me about how her husband's information was stolen and she doesn't know how many fraudulent cards are in his name now, that made me feel sheepish about complaining about my day. Then I talked to my other friend at work who told me how he and his girlfriend broke-up and his rotation is almost up and he's going to have to come back to his crappy job. I guess everyone was having a bad day.

This morning I re-weighed myself and the scale came up with two very different answers, I'm choosing to believe the lower one. I figure if it makes me happier to think I weigh a 1/2 a pound less, then why not? I'm just going to rely on the "pants test" from now on. My skinny pants are fitting me so I'm good. Things could be much worse than a indecisive scale. The weekend's getting close so life can't be all that bad.

Comments

Popular Posts