Busy Bee

After years of talking about it, Albert and I finally went and played tennis last night. It was Albert's first time and my first time in about 4 years (11 years since I played on a regular basis -- I was on the high school tennis team). I was surprised that we did as well as we did. We got a pretty good work out. I thought we would be lucky to hit it back and forth and would probably spend a lot of time getting balls from the other side of the fence, luckily that didn't happen once!

We enjoyed ourselves so much that we've decided to play on a regular basis, when we don't have our workout classes. We're kinda busy this week though so we won't be playing again until next Monday. This Wednesday we are going to our friend Andrew's Classic Movie Night and on Friday we're going to watch a special viewing of the new G.I. Joe movie and maybe meet some of the actors from the movie at an Air Force base. We're going to try and get there early so we can get in so wish us luck :D

This Saturday is going to BUS-Y! I have my Enrichment activity in the morning after zumba where I'm going to learn how to quilt, then we have our friend Heather's wedding reception, and there's also an Asian festival that I'm not sure we're going to get to because we got FREE tickets to PAUL MCCARTNEY that night in Maryland! Be jealous. Swim in it til your fingers get all pruney.

Comments

Popular Posts