Weekly Report

Have you seen Confessions of a Shopaholic? We did on Tuesday and I liked it...a lot. It made me glad I'm not a shopaholic, I'm way too afraid of getting into debt for that, but I did get an urge to go out and pick-up some cute new clothes afterwards . If you you've seen it and liked it, I'd recommend reading other Sophie Kinsella books (good summer reading). I've read Remember Me? and Can You Keep a Secret?, that I really liked.



Tuesday morning I went to the emergency room. It wasn't really an emergency and I felt stupid for going when there are people with real problems, but my normal doctor's office didn't have any openings and I couldn't wait until Wednesday. My right ear was clogged up and I couldn't hear. The nurse cleaned out my ears with peroxide and water and sent me on my way. Apparently both ears were full of wax, which is nasty, but happens. I don't even use cotton swabs! Everyone was nice and didn't even make fun of me for going to the emergency room for an ear wax problem :/

Albert finished sewing all the curtains on Wednesday and we put them up. They look good. Once we get the room cleaned up I'm going to post a pic with our new bedspread. I think the curtains really make the room look put together. I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday morning in our nice dark room.

I think I'm going to go ahead and cut my hair. Maybe tomorrow. I found pic of Ashley Olsen that I liked and on the InStyle website you can do make-overs on yourself, so check this out:

I'm so lovin the hair! There are a lot more layers in this look, more like how I used to have my hair, but with the bang layer included. The make-up was just for fun :D My Hair is a little shorter than this, but I think it will be cute anyway.

Mmmmm...the weekend is so close I can taste it and it tastes good.

Comments

Popular Posts