Jake's Birthday Dinner

On Tuesday we finally got together for another cousins' dinner to celebrate Jake's birthday. We went to Famous Dave's.


Here I am freezing with my cousins before dinner came:

(l to r: me, Laz, Em, & Jake)


Afterwards we wanted to get a group picture in front of the restaurant. There was a server waiting for her ride home and Jake mentioned that perhaps she could take the picture, but she though he said be in the picture:

(Laz, Em, Dorthy, Jake, me)


It then dawned on her that we wanted Albert to be in the picture and she volunteered to take this one:


(Laz, Em, Jake, me, Albert)


Em and Laz live in Manassas so we rode back to Arlington with Jake and we of course hit traffic on I-66. While we were slowly moving along we spotted this cop playing cards and thought it was pretty funny. It was dark and we didn't want to use a flash and catch the attention of the cop...guess I'm not the only one with a boring job.

Comments

Popular Posts