Deals

As I mentioned I'm really into free or I'll also take cheap. Here are some fun deals I've found recently:
  1. Nori Asian Bistro: in DC’s Columbia Heights is hosting a sushi lover’s dream come true: Thursday (today) from 5 to 8, you can get an $8 sushi roll for just 59 cents. Choose from the Boston, Philly, or Fire varieties. To get the deal, go to Yardsaway.com and get a coupon sent to your cell phone (it comes as a text message). Then, just show your phone at Nori to get your discounted sushi roll. One coupon is good for up to four people.
  2. Nylon Mag: Download 22 free songs for your summer playlist
  3. Coldplay Album: Listen to Coldplay's new live album for free
  4. Pentagon Row: Cheap Date Night every Tuesday -- check out the website for details. I'm thinking The Lebanese Taverna since they have a gluten-free menu, but their deal only lasts til June 30. Lunch is discounted for Military members on Mondays.
  5. Coupons for free candy: Every Friday through September you can register for a coupon to be sent to your house for one free Mars candy bar. Quantities are limited, 250,000 coupons per Friday. I received one, but haven't used it yet. I'm looking forward to my 3 Musketeers bar I'm going to get.
  6. P.F. Chang's: Enjoy a four-course dinner for two for $39.95. Your choices include Two Cups of Soup, One Starter, Two Entrees and Two Mini Desserts. Available for a limited time at our restaurants nationwide.
  7. Cold Stone Birthday Club: If you're not already a member, you should think about signing up. They send you a coupon for a free ice cream cone on your birthday. I signed up recently and when I confirmed my e-mail address they gave me a coupon for $1 off one of their new pudding flavors.
  8. Baskin Robbins Soft Serve 31 Below: By one get one free coupon expires June 21.

Comments

Popular Posts