Counting Calories

I've decided that I need to lose a few lbs. I've been exercising, but I wanted to analyze my food since I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. I was thinking about going to Weight Watchers, but I found a free calorie counter on-line. You add all the foods you eat everyday and activities you do.

I mostly like this because it has a lovely looking cupcake...yum!

They have some interesting activities you can add. They have a whole section for religious activities. Did you know you burn 102 calories per hour by eating at church? I'm not too sure what the difference is between eating at home and at church as far as effort goes, but I thought it was interesting they added that in. I guess you'd have to to compensate for all the extra food you eat at those church functions...make you feel a little less guilty.

I'm excited to start keeping track of my in take and see where I can improve. I'm sure if I have to report what I eat it'll motivate me to start eating better and exercising more.

Comments

Popular Posts