Good things

Things I liked about this week

  • going to IKEA and dreaming about all the nice furniture we'll get for our future home
  • receiving my anniversary card Albert made that made me tear up in Wal-Mart
  • watching shows on our new TV, it's a whole different thing now
  • editing all our Boston pics
  • scrolling through past blog entries and remembering all the fun things we've done together
  • reading "The Good Earth" during lunch breaks
  • exercising with my boo at our new exercise class
  • Albert asking me to iron his shirts because I've converted him to freshly pressed clothes


Things I am looking forward to

  • zumba class tomorrow morning
  • going to the temple
  • cosmo bowling Saturday night
  • summer
  • getting in shape
  • mini vacations
  • 4th of July
  • my nephew begin born
  • hopefully going to WY in August and meeting new nephew
  • my birthday in August
  • Albert starting school in August
  • seeing family for the Holidays (Thanksgiving &/or Christmas)
  • going on an international vacation (location tbd)
  • Jesicca and Alvin's wedding next July
  • having a baby (maybe next year)
  • quitting my job
  • getting a bigger apartment
  • learning how to quilt & sew
  • Albert getting a job in air traffic control
  • moving to a new city
  • buying a house & furnishing it

Comments

Popular Posts