Cape Cod (Sunday)

Sunday morning we got up and went to Dunkin' Donuts before heading out to the Cape with Cianna and her boyfriend, Jeff. Jeff's grandparents have a house out there so we stopped by to say hi. We hung out for awhile and then we went to eat at the Flying Bridge restaurant with Cianna and Jeff's grandparents.

I ordered the curry chicken salad in a half of a coconut, which looked like this...


After lunch we went for a stroll down Main Street...




...and I got some yummy chocolate at one of their famous chocolate stores.

Here I am picking it out:




We checked out the war memorial set up for the small town...





...and took pictures with our matching Cape Cod sweatshirts (it was cold):

The top picture is Cianna, Jeff's grandma, and me


We took a look at the beach before heading home:

They were flying kites in the middle picture



Me and my boo.



Cianna and me.

We were so full from our big, late lunch that we went home and went to bed after chatting for awhile...we had to get up at 5 AM the next day to catch our flight so we wanted to get some shut eye.

Comments

Popular Posts