Chef Albert

Here are some pictures of what we've been eating lately:

After making a Filipino dessert made of meringue, Albert tried his hand at a lemon meringue pie that turned out pretty good. For the crust he crushed up a bag of gluten-free cookies that were tasty. He says next time he going to attempt to make the filling by hand.


We made gluten-free pizza again, but this time we used Bob's mix which is good. Albert actually liked it more than me, although after living in Italy my expectations are a bit off. I think the crust at Uno's is the best one I've tried so far. This one was a little spongy...anyone eating gluten-free baked goods will know what I'm talking about.



This was one of our best creations yet! Albert suggested using the left over pizza dough to make a dessert pizza. I added some Nesquick to the dough and rolled it out really thin. After cooking it for about 10 minutes we added Nutella and chocolate syrup as the sauce then topped it with coconut and whipped cream. Tasty!



A couple of days ago Albert made this Shepherd's pie which is so good. He added onions and cheese to the mashed potatoes and peas and carrots to the beef and substituted gluten-free flour for the regular flour in the sauce part. I'm getting really spoiled having him home :D

Comments

Amanda said…
Yum! The dessert pizza looks fabulous!! AND it has Nutella...my fave! :)

Popular Posts