Wedding shots

My favorite shots from my brother's wedding. I just had to show some of them off esp since it was Albert's first go as a photographer and he did such a great job.































the groom's cake -- my brother is an avid hunter





they were inspired by our ceiling decorations at our reception




first dance




bride dancing with her father


the groom and his mother


the groom's parents


the bride's grandparents






me dancing with my grandma and siblings


the bride's grandma and brother


my siblings and me


groom and groomsmen


the groomsmen carrying the bride






the bride hugging her new mother-in-law








my grandma, me, and Albert


one of the bridesmaids decorating the car


the bride's reaction to the new car Jesse bought her





Comments

Popular Posts