Just the two of us...

1. Where did you two meet? We were introduced by a mutual friend at a church activity. It was his first LDS activity and I was very excited about his interest in the church. Plus it was my first outting after having broken-up over Skype with a Brazilian guy I dated for 11 mo.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Ohhh, someone interested in the church!!

3. Do you remember what he was wearing? Can't say that I do. Probably a button down shirt and jeans, that's what he usually wears. I remember that he used to wear this necklace with an old looking coin on it...looked Greek or Roman. He's so over that now though.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? In the foyer at my old apt at the Riverhouse. He had taken me to school and then picked me back up at 10 PM that night and we sat in his van for a long time talking and sort of holding hands before we went upstairs so he could borrow my drying rack (his dryer broke). He was wearing my scarf and when I went to get it he pulled me in and laid on on me. It was very smooth.

5. Where did you go for your first date? We went to Hana Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse. This is where we had our rehearsal dinner with our folks too. Lots of fun & great food.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? One month. We hung out almost everyday after we met. I was really excited to invite him to every church activity and gathering we had, which was pretty much everyday. Then after we started dating we hung out everyday for real (except for those days he had to work at night).

7. How did he ask you out? I think he just asked me, nothing fancy. We had planned on going on our first date on a Friday (I guess it would have been Feb. 2, 2007 to be specific), but we ended up kissing on the night before our date so we were dating when we went on our first date.


8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes he did. He asked me in January last year on top of the Kennedy Center over looking the monuments. It was very sweet and VERY cold. I was thinking that he'd better propose after making me stand up there so long taking pictures.

9. Do you and this person have any kids together? Not yet. We'd like to have 3 or 4 though.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Yeah, like everyday to and from work.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? Hmmmm...well, it took me awhile to finally realize it. I think the initial moment when I started to open up to the idea was when my good friend Jax came down from NYC to visit me and we were having a get together at my apt. I pointed out this other guy I was interested in and also Albert, telling her that he was super interested in me, but I wasn't so sure about him. She told me that she thought Albert was a lot cuter than the other guy I was interested in, and I realized that she was right.

I was concerned that since Albert was also interested in learning more about the church, he might not like the church anymore if it didn't work out between us or if it did work out he might join for the wrong reasons. I talked to our friend Jeff and he assured me that Albert knew that the church and I were seperate things. After that I knew I could with a clear conscious date Albert. I also talked to Albert about it and to this day when he talks about joining the church he never mentions me.

12. Do you trust this person? Yes. He's very reliable.

13. Do you see him as your partner in your future? Oh yeah. He's mine FOREVER!

14. What is the best gift he gave you? Himself when he married me.

15. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? I guess when I clean something and then he comes behind me and cleans it again because he thinks he does it better.

16. Where do you see each other in 15 years? Hopefully we'll have a house and a few kids.

17. What causes the most arguments? Selfishness and not giving the benefit of a doubt. I think since we've been married we know each other better and trust each other more, which has been a big help.

18. How long have you been together? Two years on Feb. 1st :)

19. Are you married? Yes. 8 months this Saturday.

20. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to do this.

Comments

Popular Posts