Savannah

On our way down to St. Augustine, FL from NC we stopped by Savannah for a couple hours. We found a pretty Catholic church and took some pictures of their famous nativity. It was one of my favorite Catholic churches I've been to, and after living in Italy I've seen quite a few.

Albert bought me a new program to edit photos so I played around with it last night with these photos.

They don't have trees like this in Wyoming.



-- The Nativity --

I'm trying to determine the symbolism in the stained-glass windows. You can see the organ in the background, they had a woman singing Christmas carols too.




On the left is Jesus giving the keys of the Kingdom to Peter and on the right is Jesus teaching at the temple as a child.




We found an old cemetary and took pictures of cool looking headstones. They had graves from the 1700's.

Comments

Popular Posts