The Transportation Museum

On Saturday morning Ed made us a very filling brunch of omlets, potatoes, bacon, and salad, which surprisingly lasted us all day, we ate dinner kinda late and only had a little snack in between museums.

We went to the transportation museum in Brooklyn, which was super cool. They had a bunch of old subway cars starting from the early 1900's.


Building the subway


Waiting at the subway stop


Old turnstiles



Old token vending machines




Subway cars


really confusing old subway map


Riding the train with our hosts Jax and Ed


The money train -- cha ching


Inside a train from the early 1900's


My love.



My favorite advertisements from the old trains

Uneeda biscuit. Why yes I do!



I have come to expect runs to matter what I do.


Nice thing about this museum is that there are plenty of places to sit


I like this map the best. It's pretty.


Yikes! Jax is driving the bus!


Comments

Popular Posts