Four

Four things I love about my husband:
  1. charity -- he gets excited to help people out and is always there for me and his family if we need him
  2. cuddle bug -- he loves to cuddle and so do i
  3. clean -- he's always doing the laundry and cleaning up the house
  4. fun -- he's always up for doing something and is a perpetual optimist

Four jobs I have had (most recent):

  1. program assistant at usaid, ict team
  2. executive assistant at dept. of commerce
  3. program assistant at usaid, dg office
  4. intern at pal-tech
Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. army wives
  2. grey's anatomy
  3. any crime show (cold case files, first 48, csi miami)
  4. medical shows (emergency room, dr. g medical examiner)
Four places I have been:
  1. europe (italy, switzerland, france, uk, netherlands)
  2. brazil (sao paolo, riberao preto)
  3. usa (ny, nj, de, pa, dc, ma, md, va, nc, fl, wv, ca, wa, or, hi, id, nv, ut, wy, az, co, mt, sd, ne, ks, mo, ia)
  4. north america (tijuana, mexico and vancouver, canada)
Four people who email me regularly:
  1. jacquelyn
  2. mom when she has access to the internet
  3. dad sends me forwards
  4. ed from work who sends me forwards
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. breakfast food
  2. pizza
  3. chocolate
  4. pasta
Four places I would like to visit:
  1. asia (philippines, japan, china, thailand, india)
  2. eastern europe (slovenia, croatia, bosnia, albania, serbia)
  3. australia, new zealand
  4. middle east (lebanon, israel, jordan, uae, turkey)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. moving
  2. getting a new job
  3. hopefully buying a house
  4. maybe going on a trip overseas (europe/asia)

Comments

Popular Posts