Birthday Party

On Friday night Albert thew a party for me. We ate chocolate truffle cake from Filomena's (where we ate the night he proposed). It was sooo pretty and sooo tasty. Good thing we still have some left over :D

Here's the group admiring the beautiful cake (minus Albert, who is taking the picture)

Amber, Mark, Sara, Holly, Micah, and me

Making a wish...


Looks like I'm going to get my wish!


After we ate and talked and talked. It was a lot of fun. Then Albert insisted that I open all my gifts a day early since he worked on Saturday. He gave me a nice watch that is solar powered -- getting your batteries replaced is so expensive that I always end up just buying a new watch, no more my friends! He also gave me a travel pillow for our trip to N. Carolina this weekend and a set of beautiful scriptures...just like I wanted...blue and silver with my new name engraved on them. Plus he had already given me a new set of pots and pans that are really nice.

Comments

Popular Posts