Celebrating 2 Years!

We were married two years ago today.  On one hand it seems like we've always been together, and on the other it seems like yesterday we were kneeling across the alter from one another.  Having been to a wedding recently made me want to get married again.  I'd marry Albert everyday if it were necessary.  Sometimes I'm amazed that I managed to pick someone so wonderful. 


The Lord must have really been looking out for me because he's way better than I could have ever imagined for myself.  So kind and ever thoughtful.  He'd rather go to a museum than watch sports, go shopping with me over playing video games with his buddies.  Seriously, it's hard to find a guy like that.  Not only is he spiritual and an over all nice guy, but we have common interests and we genuinely like being together.

This is honestly what my husband is like:

{photos via here}

I find such comfort in our relationship, knowing that no matter what life throws at us, we'll be in it together, even after this life. 

Happy Anniversary Boo!  I'll love you forever!

Comments

kimi + joe said…
Happy Anniversary, you love birds! You did score yourself a winner and he's pretty lucky too :) Here's to eternity with the one you love!

Popular Posts