Hello Cupcake

On Thursday I went to the Relief Society Birthday meeting.  We talked about influential women in LDS history and ate authentic Chinese food and lovely cakes.  I cannot eat regular cake so I bought a gluten-free cupcake from Hello Cupcake on my lunch break. 

I figured the frosting would get messed-up on the metro and bus on the way home so I took pictures of my gluten-free chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting when I got back to my office.  I only had my camera phone so the pictures aren't great.



The cupcake was good.  It had a really fine texture and didn't have a weird after taste like Cake Love.  The frosting was tasty and very sweet. 

The cake on our table was a decedent Martha Stuart cake,  very chocolately, and I don't think my cupcake measured up to that, but it definitely took care of my sweet tooth.

Comments

Popular Posts