Albert goes to Florida
Albert made it home :D He brought home six shirts that his mom and dad bought for me! They are really cute too. I have to wait until at least the fall before I'll be able to really wear them though since most of them are sweaters. I need to get rid of some of those old sweaters I've had for years.
We found out that the Twilight Tattoo had been cancelled when we got to Ft. McNair. It was the last one of the year so now I have to wait a whole other year to see it. I'm way bummed.
We came home and watched So you think you can dance, which was good. I think I should have been a dancer. I should have taken more dance classes when I was a kid, but it's not like they had a huge selection in little Green River. I was in clogging for a bit and then my teacher quit. I also took piano lessons until my teacher quit.
Albert had fun hanging out with his family on his trip to Florida and this time he took some pictures at my request.
This is where he worked for 4 of the 6 days he was there:
The many faces of our nephew Jadon
A photo booth session of Albert and his mom and dad
Albert's sister (Melina), her husband (Jerard), their son (Jadon), and Albert's brother (Alvin) and fiancee (Jesicca)
Here is Alvin and Jesicca's dog, Boo, and her doggy diaper




Comments