Going to bed early
"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."- Audrey Hepburn
(my new favorite quote*)
****
This week has been kinda boring.
On Monday we watched Valkyrie with the Browns. It was good, but depressing. Knowing history, you knew from the get-go it wasn't going to end well and as it went on I just wanted to get it over with. Otherwise an interesting story. It would have been great had it worked.
Tuesday and Thursday we dragged ourselves back to our new boot camp exercise class. Afterwards we felt like this*:

We're going to stick with it though, last night I only felt whoosy afterward and didn't even get a migraine.
On the tele we've been trying to find new shows since all of our usual ones have ended for the season. We started to watch So You Think You Can Dance. I've found that dancers are really emotional. Everyone is constantly crying on that show. Regardless of whether or not they are cut or even if they are trying out. What was really weird to me was all the judges crying.
We do enjoy the Deadliest Warrior and trying to guess who will end up on top. I think they should take all the data they've gathered from analyzing weapons from all the shows and see who really is the "Deadliest Warrior."
(as a note: Army Wives will be starting up again this Sunday night on Lifetime. I love that show!)
Last night I dreamt that Albert and I had a toddler, the cutest little girl with pig tails, olive skin, light brown hair, and her daddy's eyes. We called her "little bean." I miss Little Bean. They say that dreams about babies mean that something new is on the horizon. I'm looking forward to it :D
All I have to say is...TGIF!


Comments
Nice dream about "Little Bean"! :)