Memorial Day Escape

JetBlue has a special deal for members of the military during the month of May and we were able to snag a great deal on flights over Memorial Day weekend to...



BOSTON

We're going to go on a day trip with two of our favorite people here...


CAPE COD

We're super excited. Albert hasn't been to either one and I've always wanted to go to Cape Cod. We were already looking for flight to go on a mini vacation this month for our one year anniversary next week when this opportunity became available. What luck!

Try not to be too jealous.

Comments

Amanda said…
Ooooh! Jealous about Cape Cod! I really want to get out there someday. What a great deal on Jet Blue! Have fun!
YOu will love Cape Cod. I've been a few times one of my favorite places in the world along with Boston, as it is my favorite city in the US! HAVE FUN and I am jealous!

Popular Posts