La weekend

This weekend was pretty fun despite the fact that Albert had to work all day Saturday and Sunday. We got a coupon for Red Lobster that we used on Friday night. We bought an appetizer and an entree to share and didn't finish either one. It was pretty good though. Saturday I was going to go tubing with some friends early in the morning, but since it was supposed to be lightening where we were going we decided to go to Eastern Market instead. Eastern Market is a popular place for locals to eat breakfast and pick up some fresh fruits and veggies. They also sell other stuff and I bought some cute earrings (see picture below) and a few blank cards with pretty flowers on them. I sort of collect cards. I buy them with the intent of giving them to people but sometimes I like them too much or I never find the right time to give them away.

I was home by 10 am and I took a long nap since I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. After working out for a bit and showering I went down to the Haircuttery and got a few inches cut off. It looks a lot better now I got all the damaged stuff cut off. Here's a pic of my new do.

On Sunday I went to church and after dinner Albert and I went to our friend Melanie's farewell party. She's heading off to California this week. We had to hustle back though so I could catch the latest installment of "Army Wives" which was great like always.

Comments

Emily said…
I love your new do & earings... they're darling. Eastern Market sounds like a fun place, we will have to check it out sometime!

Popular Posts