Couple's Survey

1. Who is your man? Albert
2. How long have you been together? 1.5 yrs
3. How long did you date? 1.4 yrs
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? We eat about the same, but I probably eat a little more with all my snacks
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. We used to say "I like you" to each other all the time because we were too chicken to say "love" but one time he responded "I love you too" to my "I like you." I'm still not sure if he thought I had said "love" instead of "like," but technically he said it first.
7. Who is taller? We're actually the same height.
8. Who sings better? I think I do.
9. Who is smarter? We're smart in different ways. I think we're about the same intelligent-wise, but I have a lot more formal education.
10. Who's temper is worse? Probably mine. I get irritated a lot more than he does except for when he's working nights, then he's no fun.
11. Who does the laundry? Albert. He has access to a washer and dryer at his old apt so we do it for free. If it's on the weekend then I do it, but usually he does it.
12. Who does the dishes? He does it more than me, although I usually start the dishes and unload them more than he does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. My alarm clock is on his side of the bed and sometimes it blinks and it really bothers me so he sleeps on that side.
14. Who pays the bills? He does. It just sort of happened that way. We're on his family plan and he has to pay the rent so we can get our military discount. He set up the cable so it's also in his name. I don't anticipate it being like this forever though.
15. Who is better with the computer? He is. Mostly because I'm lazy and don't care that much.
16. Who mows the lawn? We don't have one. I anticipate him doing all the mowing if we ever have one though. Luckily I'm allergic to grass.
17. Who cooks dinner? We take turns for the most part, but I think I cook a little more.
18. Who drives when you are together? He always drives because he has a govt vehicle and I dont' have insurance. Although I have driven a few times like when we drove down to NC and rented a car and when we borrowed my parents' car when we were in WY. He says I'm probably a better driver.
19. Who pays when you go out? Mostly he does.
20. Who is most stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn. I think I might be a little more.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't know. I'll come out and say sorry first if we're both mad, but he's really good about apologizing if I have a beef with him.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I guess his cuz they live in Florida and mine live in Wyoming, but we don't really see either that much.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me the night before our first date. He was really suave about it too.
24. Who asked who out? He aske me.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, although he's not that far behind.
27. Who has more friends? In general I think he's more likable, although I have more friends in DC because I've been associated with church peeps longer.
28. Who has more siblings? We have the same amount...2 boys and 2 girls in each family.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Neither. We're pretty co pant wearing. Although I think I care more about stuff so we may get my way just because he doesn't have an opinion. If he does care about something then he gets his way.

Comments

Popular Posts